- If you think you have been exposed to someone with coronavirus, click here.
- Do you need to be seen? We are here for you! To keep everyone as safe as possible, we are providing telemedicine to our patients. If your visit is non-urgent, please call our nurses today to see if a telemedicine visit might be an option for you! We will also be calling patients as needed to reschedule visits in a way that minimizes interaction between well and sick patients. If you do not need to leave your house, we urge you to stay home!
- If you are coming to our office with fever and/or cold/cough symptoms, you will be given a mask on arrival. Not everyone with these symptoms needs to come in, please call first!
- When coming to our office, please only have one adult accompany the child to the visit. We want to limit the number of people who have to come to the office.
- For more information, about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please click here.
Lurie Children's COVID - 19 Call Center (312) 227-5300
Hours M-F 8 am - 6 pm, Sat, Sun 9 am - 1 pm
How to talk to kids about coronavirus
Keeping your own anxiety in check is key. Here are some articles about conversations with kids regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
For information about pregnancy and breastfeeding, click here