LIHEAP - Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Assistance in payment of home energy services like heating
IL Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Illinois Department of Human Services
IDHS Helpline: (800) 843-6154
Lakeview & Lincoln Park Mutual Aid
- Support for food, prescription pick-ups, caregiving, medical supplies, and other material goods. Apply for aid on website
. Contact: email@example.com
Wicker Park - Bucktown Mutual Aid
- supports the community in fulfilling immediate essential needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avondale Mutual Aid
- provides food, medicine and support to the residents of Avondale. Website available in Spanish and English.
Lincoln Square - Ravenswood Solidarity Network
- provides services for employment & public benefits, food, mental health, domestic violence, and access to additional mutual aid networks.
Logan Square Mutual Aid
- provides services for employment & public benefits, food, housing, healthcare, immigration, childcare, mental health, domestic violence, and legal advice.